|Comments about the final exam:
- It is comprehensive, so looking at previous tests might be a
good idea to help refresh yourself.
- Since the last test we covered
- Chapter 8-Theory of Plate Tectonics-including an exciting
film! Be sure to look at the chapter review and quiz on
the textbook website.
- Chapter 11-including a movie about the origin of the earth;
again, be sure to look at the chapter review and quiz on the
- Recall the geologic time scale (e.g. on p 273).
- Recall the salient points about our field trip to Leggett's Gap.
(How old were the rocks?)