1. Endangered Plant (10 pts)
Choose a listed (endangered or threatened) species of plant. Here
are some places you might look:
In no more than one double-spaced typed page, you must cover at least
the following topics:
- US endangered or threatened,
e.g. Northeaster Bulrush Furbish Lousewort, Spreading Globeflower.
- Pennsylvania endangered or threatened
American Beach Grass
- Common and scientific name of the organism.
- Range (where it is found now and originally; perhaps a map?)
- Why is it endangered?
- What is being done to help it recover?
- Your source(s)